Days at school

Hello bloggers

Last week it was time for camp but only the year 5’s and 6’s get to go to camp. I was stuck at school because I was a year 4. I thought it was going to be boring. But to my surprise we were learning a game every day. On the first day we learned the game head shoulder knees and cone. All you do is listen to the person that’s saying head shoulder knees and cone. But when they say cone you grab the cone as fast as you can. I was kind of slow at getting the cone but it was fun.

The second day we played free the prisoners. you have a dice and some jelly beans you write on something the numbers 1 to 5 and you roll the dice. What ever the dice lands on you have to put a jelly beans.

The next day we learned the game greedy pig. Our teacher put a big dice on the tv and he would flip it and it would  land on a number. We had lines on our Maths book and we could stand or sit if you sat down you get to keep the amount the dice lands on. but if it lands on one and your still standing you loose all your points that round.

Good bye now and have a great day make sure you look at these pictures.